Thursday, September 20, 2007

Babysitting


We had Amber all day today, she and the boys got along great. Adam and Amber were forced to play outside all afternoon because they are a little loud and others were trying to nap. They didn't mind, though. I can't decide who talks more between the two of them, but they seemed pretty compatable.


Mackenzie came over after school. She just wanted to talk German. Rachel just wanted to play with the new sunglasses she got at the doctor's office this morning. It was a checkup for her adenoids, everything looked fine.


Laurie actually knows several words in German- I was quite impressed! Apparently "Veihl" is German, I feel like I should learn some, too.


Mackenzie, being the oldest of the group, of course gets to be the teacher.


Steve is such a good dad. He said they would only stay til the letter "c" (they were going over the alphabet), but I think they stayed until the bitter end.

5 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

How does everybody know German?

Jenny LaBo said...

Amber's hair is so long!

TraceyLD said...

Kara,
Thanks for posting the pictures of my kids and hubby. I miss them and you just helped me miss then more and not as much all at the same time.
Stephanie and I have just returned from the opening session. What an exciting evening with "Go Fish", Matt Redman (the man who wrote many of the worship songs we sing), Salvador and much, much more.
Next year we are in Dallas October 2nd-4th. Kara, you must come!!!!
We've been to Epcot, Sea World, Downtown Disney, Typhoon Lagoon, MGM, All-Star Music, All-Star Sport, Disney Vacation resort and so much more. And we are staying at the Gaylord Palms! We have so much to tell. :) :p

Kara said...

Maybe if you could pull me along in a wagon or something.

Kara said...

Kelly, Laurie had German in high school, and Amber is learning it in school right now- first grade!