Wednesday, March 26, 2008


GOOD THINGS ABOUT TODAY

1. Rachel did great getting her cavity filled.
2. I ran into Amanda at Wal-Mart!
3. Casey and I took the kids to Burger King for lunch, Rachel's spring break treat I guess.
4. I saw my first bloom today (photo above)
5. Amanda dropped off some date bars that she had made, we are helping her finish them up. :)
6. Nobody majorly bled today.
7. We are going to my parents tomorrow, just the kids and I. Casey is going to re-caulk the tub while we are gone.
8. I talked to Jenny tonight on the phone.

BAD THINGS ABOUT TODAY
1. Tommy pooped in his underwear.

8 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

You are just way too funny.
Great talking with you!

The Speer's said...

I have a flower blum to a yellow one. Have a great time away. I'm leaving tomarrow and will be back on Saturday I'm scrapbooking.

Amanda Irene said...

I hope you enjoyed thosee bars over a game of blokus! Have fun at your moms I will see you sunday!! Oh, and I am glad no one bled (majorly) yesterday. :)

Kara said...

No blokus on Thursday nights- he's at work.
We enjoyed them before he went to work, though!
I'll be back Fri evening, I'm never gone for long!

Laurie said...

It's always a plus when the good things out weigh the bad. Have fun in Deckerville!

Jackie said...

Have fun at your parents. I love a visit to my moms.

I can't wait for spring - I love the first bloom picture.

amber said...

Have fun at your mom's- sounds like a good day in spite of the poopy underwear! Jackson is sick again - what's new?

Emily said...

Lol, thanks for the laugh! =D