Friday, March 14, 2008

Today's Exciting Events


Here Adam is showing off his freshly polished teeth, I snuck him into the office for a quick cleaning. He was such a good boy this time, I even slapped some fluoride in there and he didn't have a fit.

Abby had a re-check today of her ears, no sign of infection! Now I have to get Rachel out of her funk, she has been really tired and pale all week, I don't know what's going on.


Look! Sun- shining into my kitchen! I can finally open the heavy curtain by the sliding glass door without freezing to death. Spring is coming!!!

6 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

Can you sneak me in for a cleaning next time I'm home?
Love the sunshine!

Jenny LaBo said...

Look at Adam rubbing his eyes!!!! The light mommy!!

The Speer's said...

I'm so glad to see some sunshine I can't take much more of this snow and cold. Nice teeth.

Kara said...

Kelly, I'd love to clean your teeth!!!

Kara said...

Jenny, you're due, too!

Jackie said...

Kara - I forgot, which dentist do you work for? Steve and I need to find one in the area.

Can't wait for spring!