Saturday, March 1, 2008

It's a Brand New Day


It's only 9am, but it's a MUCH better day than yesterday! Abby slept on the couch with Casey the first half of the night, then with me the second half. 7am rolled around and she hopped off me and started running around the house singing, "La la la la la..." So nice to see her not suffering anymore! Her fever seems to have broke, and her rash is not so pronounced. The dr. said it will start to look purplish when it starts to fade, and we can already see that a bit. Her eyes were so swollen yesterday, that looks a lot better, too!
Adam is still just laying around, but he is taking his medicine like a champ, hopefully he'll snap out of it soon.
Thank you for your prayers. :)

8 comments:

Pam said...

Poor little babies. I always feel so bad for sick little ones. We've been praying, glad to see some recovery on it's way.

amber said...

hey! sorry your kids have been sick. do you think we'll ever get back to church on the same sunday!? i better start prepping jackson that tommy may not be there!

Jenny LaBo said...

Wonderful news Kara!

Amanda Irene said...

all I could say is oh my oh my oh my! poor kids! I know I hated having that cramp. but abby!? Shes a trooper!

Jackie said...

It breaks my heart when kids are sick. Their lack of energy is so sad. Glad she is doing better!

Amanda Irene said...

Andrew ran a fever last night and belinda called and said her daughter is running a fever now. She said that she knows (b/c it happened to her) what happens if strep goes who out treatment. Scralet fever. eek. do you look for white bumps in there throat?

Kara said...

Nobody had anything wrong in their mouth, that's why I never suspected strep throat... weird!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.