Saturday, March 22, 2008

Halfway There


Today I am technically halfway through my pregnancy. It is going way too fast. I can feel myself starting to slow down in the evening when trying to get the other kids ready for bed. When it's time to read Thomas just can't get very comfortable on my lap anymore, I have to turn him to the side so he's not ramming into my tummy with his back. All in all everything is going great right now.


Last night Abby grabbed the stethoscope and said, "Doctor!" clear as a bell. She is 16 months old, and so independent most of the time. Tonight I laid her down for bed (she never puts up a fuss) and she cried for several minutes. I went in and picked her up and cuddled her for a bit, and that seemed to make her happy. She laid right down and went to sleep after that. I guess she still needs me once in a while. :)

8 comments:

Pam said...

Halfway already?? It is going fast. Wow! You guys have the cutest kids, can't wait to meet this next one.

Jackie said...

Halfway already. You look fabulous!

Kara said...

Thanks Pam, your kids are pretty cute, too!!!

Thanks Jackie, I look like you did 10 days before you delivered. I'm still pretty perturbed about that. :)

The Speer's said...

Remember that dream I had (you are having twins) :)

Kara said...

Becky, I have an ultrasound in less than 2 weeks, I'll let you know for sure then (but I'm pretty sure you're wrong).

Jenny LaBo said...

Half-way! That's crazy!

The Johnston's said...

It will be interesting to see what Abby does when your baby comes.

I find it real cute, that she takes such an interest in Liam when we are there.

Laurie said...

Whoa, halfway! The second trimester is definitely the best. I was so uncomfortable last night, couldn't stand or sit, so I just went to bed.