Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Spring!


The beautiful sky last night... how did God know what colors to choose?


Here's my little dumpling, Abby. She was so excited to be free from the house that she started running across the yard and lost her shoe... and just kept running. The cold soggy yard was not going to thwart her plans of escaping.


Tommy would get very upset when his motorcycle would get stuck in the snow. I opted for the happy picture, though.


Adam is VERY happy about spring. Look at that cheesy grin.


Here is grumpy, I mean Rachel, home from school. It takes her about an hour to "detox" as Tracey put it after school. Then my sweet happy child is back.

4 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Love those pictures! That is a good question! I think of all the colors that God has made.....you know what else...the ground and dirt here are different colors but the sky never changes.
Abby is so cute..that story made me laugh!
Thanks for your awesome posts :)

Amanda Irene said...

I have this same picture on my camera to post. It was beautiful! We went out side last night too!!! That is after I cleaned up the dog poop. Oh I could write a long post about that! I haven't updated in soooo long. I have been whipped and running around like a chicken with my head cut off!!!
As for those colors. I don't know either but I know that when you want one color to stand out you pair it with the color thats opposite it on the color wheel. Blue and oragne, yellow and purple, green and red. I see so much of that in nature.

Laurie said...

Yeah Spring! Soon the baby and I will be able to visit and we can all sit in the back yard and watch the kids play. :)

Kara said...

Thanks Jenny, I have another quick story I'm going to post for you later!

Amanda, we are in dire need of a new post from you. If you want to talk about dog poop, go right ahead.

Laurie- I will have a lawn chair waiting for you. :)