Thursday, June 19, 2008

Finally, some church picnic photos!


Here are some pictures from June 15. We have such a good time at the picnics. We have went to Immanuel for about 8 1/2 years, but we feel like we've known these people forever, I don't know how people function without a church family!

Abby was sporting some pig tails that night, but I didn't get a good up close picture of them.


Jacob humors me with a smile!


Here is the Speer family doing a little bonding on Father's Day.


My American Idol: Mrs. B. with her ukulele


We all oohed and aaaaahed over Reese's new glasses, she is such a doll!


Pastor Mark and Addison are discussing the morning's sermon.


Just look at Casey L. taking command over the field!


Our little men Jackson and Tommy working together in the sand


I told Rachel and Olivia that they could eat their jello through a straw, and Olivia said excitedly, "Can you get us one?!!?"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow everyone must be in bed!

Kara said...

It's almost 10:30, of course they are!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jackie said...

I love little girls in pig tails. I can't wait for Kaitlyn to have more hair.

The Speer's said...

I love how she looked like a whoo from whoo's vile :) Tommy seemed to be more calm with Jackson around.

The Talberts said...

Looks like a fun time. What a great sand box!

Pam said...

I love picnic in the park. I hope there's one when we are there on a Sunday this summer.
I like that the sandbox keeps people from running kids over on the volleyball court :) Safety first!

Amanda Irene said...

I have problems with jello too. I have never been able to get them just right.

Yes the picnic has been really enjoyable. I just let andrew run and he can go forever but, I can still see him and I think he realizes he is very far from me and comes back. The jungle gym thing I could do without. Rachel gives me the hairy scarys when she climbs the tetherball pole TO THE VERY Top!

Josh said...

Take it from me, living without a church family is MISERY!