Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Random Pics from the Last Few Days


Laurie and Dean stopped over on Saturday so the rest of the gang could meet Addison. Thomas always has a kiss for the babies!


This is where Rachel spends most of her time.


My sweet baby girl. She has dirt around her mouth in every picture that I take.


Casey calls to me this morning to come see what Tommy drew. It's a picture of mommy's "REALLY big belly!" Thanks, Tommy.


Casey picked up the bike this morning from Kraig's shop. He was so excited to take it for a real ride! The zoo was along the way, so we stopped in. :)

9 comments:

The Talberts said...

Ha. That is a big belly. And I love the babe's squished up cheek as it's being kissed.

Jenny LaBo said...

those are so sweet!
Go Casey!

The Speer's said...

CUTE pictures. I hope we can get together sometime this summer. :)

Jackie said...

The picture is so funny and shows great skill for a 3 year old. I hope you saved it.

Kara said...

Jenny, they are sweet, aren't they! Of course I'm partial.

Becky, yes, we need to get together! I always think we have the whole summer ahead of us... and then it's over so quickly!

Jackie, I haven't found the picture. I'm glad I took a picture of the picture. :)

The Speer's said...

Dave is putting his motorcycle up for sale and got it started today. I won't show him this picture of Casey it might make him sad :(

The Speer's said...

I forgot we have a 4 1/2 foot by 24 foot pool now its up and trying to warm up I did go into it today cold!!!

The Speer's said...

Kara could you ask Casey what was wrong with his motorcycle he is worried that he did something wrong when he was helping out?

Kara said...

Oh Becky, the thing is ancient and still has problems starting... Dave did nothing wrong! I think Kraig took a lot of things apart and cleaned a lot of gunk out of things, but I will ask Casey to get the details right. :)