Friday, June 6, 2008

My Beautiful Niece


I saw my niece Addison for the first time today. She is beautiful, the most perfect head of hair a baby could have. I think she really loves me, she let me hold her for about an hour (I couldn't put her down) and she just snuggled right in. I think she liked sitting by her cousin, who will come out and play soon enough. Here are a couple pictures of the funny faces that Adie makes. She is a week old today, and she is soooo expressive. I love that little peanut.


8 comments:

Pam said...

She is SO CUTE!! I can't wait to get my hands on her. June 22 is coming!!

The Talberts said...

Awww. She's precious. Baby girls melt me. So do boys. But little newborn girls are just so sweet.

Amanda Irene said...

you are a mooshy mess. :)

chris k said...

Very cute. I can't wait to see her in person. Hope Laurie is doing well also...since you didn't even mention her! :)

Kara said...

Yes, Laurie is doing great! She's always been a little toughie.

Kentucky Kate said...

Just a few more weeks for you! You are so much more of a trooper than I am - I haven't seen any complaints yet :)

The Speer's said...

She is so cute cant wait to see her.

Jackie said...

She is so cute! Babies make the best faces.