Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Boys


Tommy will be 4 in March, and he desperately wants to be done with his naps. However, if he misses his nap because I am feeling really nice, this is how he ends up by suppertime. How can I disrupt this peaceful slumber?


My boys are needy. Or should I say they put on a good needy act because they are lazy... yeah I'm pretty sure that's what it is. So tonight when Adam asked if he could make his pb & j sandwich all by himself I was more than happy to oblige. However, I was hoping he would leave some jam for me.

5 comments:

john said...

Jacob is going to be four in March, too. I didn't realize we had two children so close in age.

The Talberts said...

Oooops. Not John. It was me. Sorry.

chris k said...

It must be a boy thing with the jelly. Trevor just about unloads half a jar making toast!! That's only one slice of bread.

The Speer's said...

They are so precious when they are sleeping even when they are older.

Phil Luter said...

You're supposed to get more than one piece of toast from a single jar of jam?