Saturday, December 27, 2008

The past few days have been busy busy! Here are a few pictures...


Christmas eve day was spent at Laurie and Dean's. The kids were spoiled rotten.


Grandma came through big time with this lock box for Adam. He loves coins, dimes in particular.


We spent Christmas day at my parent's. We keep threatening to get rid of our tv and put a piano in the living room. They like my mom's organ so much maybe it would be a good idea.


This is how you burn off your extra pie- you go out and dig tunnels!


I got to spend a good portion of today with mi amiga Jenny. She lives near Mexico now, so I like to throw around a little Spanish when it seems appropriate. We went to Laurie and Dean's so she could meet Addie, had lunch at Culver's and shopped at various hot spots in Saginaw- that means JoAnne fabrics and Family Bookstore. :)

6 comments:

The Talberts said...

Ooooh. I really like the color in their living room! Looks like a good time. I think I would like shopping with you. Craft store and book store? And I don't know what Culver's is, but I'm going to pretend those are milkshakes and say that I wish I had been there. :)

The Johnston's said...

The kids do look cute at the piano. Liam has a place to go and play the piano too. His Great-grandma's house, she gives lessons still too. I love it when children learn different instruments and share there latest songs they learned.

chris k said...

So, the last picture...it just isn't looking like the Brooke modelesque type that you were going for. Hmmm, maybe another day to enjoy with your pal and a few more shots would do the trick.

Kara said...

Melissa- We would so love to hang out with you! Culver's is famous for their butter burgers and super creamy frozen yogurt. You would love it.

Sarah-That's neat about his great-grandma, I can't wait to hear Liam play the piano! :)

Chris- Jenny and I used to be together ALL THE TIME, this once a year thing just isn't cutting it. Oh well, she sure is a good little wife to Josh, though.

Kentucky Kate said...

Aw, it's cool to see you and Jenny together. I've seen both of your blogs, but you are never together :)

Amanda Irene said...

Cute picture! You can always have my piano!