Monday, December 1, 2008

Snow and Silliness


Abby is looking like such a big girl these days. Here she is all ready for church!




Sunday afternoon I watched the beautiful snow fall while I made bread. There were no Sun. night classes, so we just relaxed at home!






alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5275016224011004034" />

Now for some Monday night fun- Adam with his pajamas stuffed full of stuffed animals. Casey didn't find it nearly as humorous as I did, but that's because he was home with all 5 kids today while I was at work. What a guy!


"Look at me! I'm a monstah!" (she means MONSTER just incase you wondered)


Jackie, the kids would love those sumo wrestling suits!

4 comments:

chris k said...

Monstah girl looks very adorable for church. How long did she actually keep her shoes on? So sad that I missed her in her cute little dress.

mj said...

Hey Ms. Kara, my email address is mglupker@mbbc.edu If you don't mind answering those questions sometime, could you email me so i have your address. Or if you would rather do it on the phone, we can do that. Thanks for your help!!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and good seeing you on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie said...

I love the stuffed animal is the pj pictures. I think I did the same thing when I was little. I loved the sumo suits and so did all the kids. It was funny to be so big!

Amanda Irene said...

I did think abby looked old for her age on sunday. ;)