Monday, December 22, 2008

Snowy Weekend


The snow that came on Friday was amazing, it totaled about a foot. And the wind on Sunday made travel even more interesting, just ask Stephanie.


With all the snow around here we definitely had to wear our boots to church! I don't mean to take pictures of only Tommy and Abby, but the older two basically run and hide from the camera most of the time.


The plastic tree hasn't lost any of it's splendor. It might be missing a few pieces now, but none of it's splendor.


This sweet child of mine (4 1/2 months) is ready to crawl, I kid you not. She rocks until she falls on her face, she has the rug burn on her face to prove it.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

If you think of it, bring Anna's little pj's with you Wed. so I can get a pic with her and Addie matching. :)

The Talberts said...

I laughed when I saw the last picture. She is so cute! And looks so much older than Eli up on her hands and knees like that. He just rolled from his back to his belly for the first time today!

Laura Wells said...

Friday's snow was amazing. And with no place to go it felt peaceful and beautiful. Sunday was a different feeling altogether. Love the pictures. Kassy keeps asking if she will be in Rachel's class next year.

krissy said...

Kara, I just realized after reading your posts for weeks now that I didn't e-mail you an invite to read mine. If you would like to you can send me an e-mail at kris@707.org.
Love that picture of your little one!!!! Do they keep getting more advanced the more you have? Because my 7 week old just scooted across the floor on her tummy today. I was shocked!

The Speer's said...

Very cute pictures. Anna will be walking before you know it. You can keep all the snow over there. I got stuck today not happy :(

Amanda Irene said...

My mouth dropped open when I saw her up on her KNEES!!!