Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Tree- for Pam


Oh the tree trimming is such a chore with all these kids running circles around me. So we waited until Tommy, Abby, and Anna were all asleep this afternoon and got right to it. Yes, the tree is in the basement again. I am not spending the time tethering it to the wall in the living room.


And now for a few favorite ornaments...
(Sorry about the glare)


The beaded bell ornament comes all the way from Indonesia from some missionary friends of my parents.

The old-fashioned couple was a wedding gift from my 2 favorite little patients when I was a dental hygiene student. I thought that was really sweet for the girls' mom to do that for me!

I believe Barb got me this Noah's Ark ornament. I wish I could paint cute little pictures like that.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Aww, I love your tree! I still have the star ornament that you made me on my tree.

Kara said...

Pam, I did notice it in your picture! At first I thought- "wow, her star looks just like mine!" Then I remembered I made it. I think I have early dementia .