Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter at my parents


Tommy and Beeper. Tommy is usually kissing the cat, but I think he finally got tired of cat hair in his mouth


Rachel in her new jumper that I made. Only Rachel and Pam W. can pull off this color.


The boys in coordinating church attire. Adam was in no mood to pose.


Sharon puts on quite a spread. Even Pastor Dave joined us for lunch, his family lives in Canada.


Pastor Dave and Abby.


Rachel and Logan. They had a good time together! Logan has a twin brother, Luke, but he was sick so Jen stayed home with him. We missed them!


Me and Steven. I've never seen him happier- I'm so glad God found him a good woman. Jen and Steven are both hard workers and make a great couple. I love a happy ending.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Looks like you had a most wonderful Easter :) The kids look adorable as usual!

Kara said...

We sure did! Maude and George are coming this weekend, so that will make for another good post.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures!!!
That jumper is so cute...and your matching boys!
Of course Abby is a doll as well.