Thursday, April 12, 2007

MOPS Play Date


Just look at the mischief in those eyes! This is Fletcher and Xander- little balls of energy.


Amanda gets her baby fix. And no, Ginnie is not sleeping at the table. She's gonna kill me when she sees this.


Betsy and Ginnie are engrossed in Sandy's story telling...


So how big was that fish, Sandy?


They looked so pitiful watching the older kids outside. Hopefully it will warm up soon!


Everyone was amazed at Rachel's sense of style. Thanks again, Pam, for the clothes.
(Sorry I am just to lazy to figure out how to turn this picture around right now)


Tommy and Matthew


I love this picture! Aaron and Rachel will be going to kindergarten at Kempton in the fall. He's checking her out- literally.

5 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

You better hope Ginnie does not have a computer.
Ginnie if you are reading it I know how lovely in real life you are.

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

Oh how I miss you guys ! (I miss you everyday :) love my MOPS mommy friends !!!!) Looks like you all had a great time. We will have to plan regular ones in the summer.

Kara said...

Stephanie! We missed you, too! The girls said the same thing about the summer. Most of them have fenced in back yards.

Jenny- (gasp) she does have a computer!

Pam said...

That looks like a ton of fun. Hopefully someday I'll join you all :) Keep praying girls!

Kara said...

We are Pam, we are!