Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Rachel



My daughter is just the sunshine of my life. Out in public she appears shy and quiet, but at home she is the leader of the pack. She has us cracking up all day. Here were a few cute quotes from today...

"Mom, come brush my teeth! I called you because I don't want them rotten"

Kara: "Rachel, your shirt is on backwards"
Rachel: "Because I didn't want to see the stain"

"Mom this is the best cake I've ever had. It's better than the one you made me for my birthday"
(I don't know how this could possibly be, the one I made for her birthday was 2 layer chocolate with pink frosing,
but now I know she likes pistachio)

6 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

so cute, and so funny. We always think that Adam is the funny one but they all are just so funny!

Laurie said...

They all make me laugh. Whenever I'm feeling down, I just need to spend a little time with the Veihl's to lift my spirts. :)

Pam said...

James and I were rolling! That was one of the most entertaining blogs I've read. :)

Jenny LaBo said...

Laurie,
I whole heartedly agree!

Kara said...

You are welcome anytime for an uplifting experience. Or some people consider it the best form of birth control they've ever seen...

Laurie said...

Kara you're funny. ;)