Friday, April 20, 2007

I finally made it to Barb and Matt's house!


This is the Shookie's new house! Barb is Jenny LaBo's sister, I have been friends with them pretty much since birth. Their new house is just around the corner from Holly Luter's old house. Here are some photos to document our journey. The funniest thing that happened was Tommy getting shut into Shelby's cage. And he liked it.


This is Adam and the infamous Shelby. I have never in my life seen a dog with so much... vigor.


Tommy poses by the soon to be removed landscaping stones. Matt has been working his tail off removing the stones around the pool, too. The pool is going bye bye.


We really like the house!


We have bikes, but they are not nearly as cool as Barb and Matt's.


The kids were entralled with the house plants and club crackers. Thanks, Barb, we'll bring the snack next time.

9 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Love the pictures. Barb's hair is getting long!

Kara said...

I said the same thing to her! And now it's turning gray thanks to our visit. It is very hard to go to someone's house that isn't child proofed. Everything was very interesting- from the half-eaten chocolate rabbit on the shelf to the candles on the counter.

Jenny LaBo said...

I bet! I remember you visiting with Adam once, he loved the vacum.
I like that you are in a picture for once too!

Kara said...

ah yes, the self portrait. Chris Luter is really good at those, too.

Laurie said...

I agree with Jenny, good to see a picture of you too Kara. Did you get the ones I emailed you?

Kara said...

Yes, Laurie I did! Laurie took a good picture of Casey and I that I want to use for our profile picture, I just haven't done anything with it yet.

Josh said...

What on earth is Adam wearing? You'd better hope the authorities don't see that tank top, or you'll probably have some explaining to do.

Kara said...

Josh, I purposely didn't get a close-up of Adam hoping that no one would notice the tank top. The front says "Gone Bananas".

Pam said...

If you read this Barb, your house is really nice! I lived in that neighborhood and short while, and it is REALLY nice. Happy for you Barb!