Sunday, April 29, 2007

Fun in the Sun


What lovely princesses! Yes, that is Mackenzie, Rachel, and Amber. The girls had a busy afternoon. We went back to church later in the afternoon to celebrate Olivia's birthday. It was a nice party with just the 4 girls. Stephanie always has cute and creative ideas for parties. I took pictures of that, too. If she doesn't post about it I will. Since it was for her kid I'll give her first dibs.



The kids had fun going up and down the sidewalk on the bikes. Poor Tommy always misses out on the fun, he naps about 3 hours every afternoon.

7 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

I don't know napping for three hours seems like fun.
The girls look lovely!

Josh said...

Man, that's some crazy-green grass! Sometimes this desert life has its drawbacks.

Kara said...

Yeah, the lawn looks green now, but about August we have dead patches all over. We're probably the only people on our street that don't have a lawn service. Oh well.

I'm totally with you Jenny- napping rocks.

Pam said...

I love napping. I myself spent some time in a lawn chair in the sun napping :)

Kelly Glupker said...

Beautiful dress! Where did you get it?

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kara said...

Kelly, you can get those dresses at any big store like Wal-Mart or the toy stores. The "Belle" dress that Mackenzie is wearing is apparently a hot commodity, we got it from a co-worker of Laurie's.