Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My Little Man


Nobody frustrates me more and nobody gives me more joy than our Adam. By 15 months he said a whole list of words, so of course by now it's like talking with a miniature adult sometimes... Here's a couple examples from today-

I was trying to get Thomas ready for bed and Adam kept jumping on Rachel's bed. I yelled, "Quit jumping on the bed!!" Adam responds, "Why? Am I distracting you?"

Speaking of being distracted, that's Adam in general. I have to frequently remind him to put his underwear and pants back on after using the bathroom. Case in point- tonight I told him to to put his underwear back on because I didn't like to see his butt, and he says, "Like you've never seen THAT before."

Oh I almost forgot yesterday! I overheard him talking to Abby! He says to her, "Abby, who do you love? You love God! Very good Abby! Now that was priceless.

4 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

My goodness! He does sound like a miniature adult. Ben still mentions the time that he took Adam and Rachel to the park right after Tommy was born. He was totally impressed with Adam's intelligence and vocabulary. I've heard him tell the story many times.
Are you getting addicted to blogging yet? Aren't you glad you joined the club? :)

Laurie said...

Too funny, I was trying not to laugh out loud at work. :) He came out of the bathroom at my house with no pants on too, and seemed frustrated that I asked him to put his underwear back on. Funny little boy, I just LOVE him!

Pam said...

He does say the funniest things! His little voice makes it all the funnier. You definitely have you hand full with that one! We love Buddy!!

Kara said...

Kelly-I AM addicted to blogging. All day i think, "Gee, I should put that on my blog!" I don't know what you've gotten me into...

Laurie- You are the best aunt, thank you for your patience and kindness to the kids

Pam-His voice is funny, but it is horrendously annoying when he is whining.