Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sunshine

When I woke up the sun was shining! This has such an impact on my mood, yesterday was awful. Today I will look forward to playing outside and chatting with Judy over the fence. For those of you who know the Smith's next door, we are rejoicing that Mr. Smith is now in a home here in Saginaw. He was staying in Cass City, so they would only visit him once a week. He has adjusted well, and he and his new roomate enjoy playing cards together. They don't think he will ever be able to come home, but he is doing better than they expected him to, and Judy knows that it is in God's hands. We are thankful for our Christian neighbors, the kids are thankful for the popsicles she passes out. I'm sure I'll have pictures of our sunny day to post later.

4 comments:

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said...

The sunshine is wonderful, but I have to try and not be tempted to go outside, and buckle down and do my homework. :( I'll think of you, and live vicariously through your pictures.

Pam said...

I agree with you about the mood thing. I feel much more motivated with the sun shining in. I'd rather be in the yard, but so much packing.......

Jenny LaBo said...

Kara that is wonderful news!