Monday, May 21, 2007

Breakfast with Tommy




This is Sunday morning with Tommy, we love to eat cocoa wheats and toast together. I think he gets up early just so he can have all the attention. He is so happy in the morning, it's hard to keep him quiet so the others can sleep. He is finally saying words! I think the cutest is when he calls for Adam "Buddy! Buddy!" But it sounds like "Butty". Very cute.

I'm home for lunch right now, my back is still bothering me. I might take Heather Hartwick up on her offer, she said she'd work on me tonight if I wasn't feeling better. Our church has so many gifted people, and they are very generous with their gifts.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

The many facial expressions of Tommy...I love it. I hope your back starts feeling better Kara.

Jenny LaBo said...

Kara go see Heather.
"Butty" priceless.

Pam said...

You take the best pictures!! I can almost hear his little voice. So cute.
And I agree with Jenny. Get Help.

Josh said...

Mmm. Coco Wheats!