Saturday, May 5, 2007

Friday night



Usually Casey is home by 8 on Friday nights, but he had to work last night, so no scrabble or quiddler for me. I was feeling slightly adventurous, and thought to myself, "Who can I go bother for an hour that wouldn't mind lots of kids? Hmmmmm - Heather Harwick!" But alas, I called and she wasn't home. We had a good evening at home though, and everyone got along really well. The boys like to pose for the camera now, so that's always fun. And here is mama Rachel with her baby. I can't believe she hasn't dropped her yet.


The flowers are for Pam. I think they are primrose. I moved these to a shady area last year and they are quite happy this spring. Just keep these in mind.

4 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

ahhh Friday nights. Josh and I went to Target yesterday. It was nice but not the same.

Kara said...

I get a little teary eyed myself when I go to target. Usually Adam is in the cart crying for popcorn. You never cried for popcorn.

Jenny LaBo said...

true, and I never got to ride in the cart.

Pam said...

I miss Friday nights at Arby's and Target. I think that's why Target is my favorite store.
I'll be in Saginaw Sunday, I'll bring some lillies, if you'll be around and I would love some Primrose. I have a lot of shade and I don't know what to put in it.