Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day! Here we are before I left for church to practice. I am very thankful that God has allowed me to be a mom. I often think I don't deserve to be, but for some reason He has blessed me 4 times. At the end of every day when they hug and kiss me goodnight and tell me they love me, I just feel like there is nothing better in the world I could be doing right now. I am fearful of them going off to school and forgetting everything we teach them at home, but they are in God's hands. I could go on and on. See, Pam, I got over my crankiness and feel much better now!


Me and Abby. She is zipping all over this living room, not really crawling, but almost.


Adam loves watermelon. He would rather eat fruit than anything else. He actually squealed with delight every time I gave him a piece today. He said, "Do you give me watemelon because you are a nice mommy?" Of course I said "yes" to that.


Here is Rachel with her butterfly net she got at the Ladies Tea yesterday. She actually caught a dragon fly with it yesterday. Today they were in the bathroom trying to catch all the flying lint from the toilet paper roll. They went through a whole roll of TP making dust particles fly through the sun rays. Yeah, I'm a little slow, I was thinking to myself, "How nice that they are all playing together!" So I didn't check on them for a while, I was just enjoying the sound of their laughter.


Here is my loving husband Casey and Thomas. I was starting to get easily aggitated with the children this evening, and then I heard the garage door. Everything just runs smoother when daddy gets home. Thank you God for a husband like Casey. Tomorrow I get to go to work and come home to a clean house! :)

4 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Kara, you are a wonderful mom. I love all the pictures of you and the kids. I see that Casey has brought his summer shirts :):)

Pam said...

I knew you would Kara :)
You are a great Mom. You are so blessed with your sweet little children. As mischievious as they are sometimes, the TP story is a great one!!! Thanks for the great flowers!! I'll have yours to you soon.

Laurie said...

Happy Mother's Day Kara! I agree with Pam and Jenny, you are a great, fun mom!

Kara said...

Thank you everyone. That's what friends are for, to bring you up when you are feeling down.