Thursday, May 3, 2007

Adam's Happy Birthday


Four years ago Adam John was born at 5:01 am on May 2. He came into the world quickly and he's been moving fast ever since. He had a great birthday, here are some pictures for our friends to see.


We got Adam "K'Nex". He loves to build with any kind of blocks.


Tommy saying, "CHEESE"!


Daddy had to go to work, so he missed out on all the fun with the presents that came later.


Here is the bubble blower from Phil and Cathy. It still works today-amazing! She also brought some Billy Bob teeth over. There will definitely be a picture of that later.


I think Laurie was most excited about the bug vacuum. Unfortunately the first bugs Adam came upon were crawling all over a dead mouse. I think I'm going to be sick...


Here is the rocket launcher! You stomp your foot on the launcher and it shoots the rocket into the air! Tommy's not so coordinated, so he would just sit on it to make his rocket go. It was so funny!


Laurie showing off her kite flying skills. She prances around like one of the kids- that's what they love about her.

10 comments:

Pam said...

I'm so glad you had [ictures of his birthday :)
As Mom to an eight year old, the KNex, and the rocket laucher are STILL favorites!! Great fun!!
Where did Laurie find the bug vacuum? That is SO COOL!

Pam said...

that should be "pcitures"

Kara said...

you mean "pictures"? Love you Pam!!

Pam said...

He He He He! I was trying to type while on the phone.....I'm not that good at typing in the first place.

Kelly Glupker said...

I like the bug vacuum too. Who did you have at the party?

Kara said...

Casey was home for lunch, so it was just us 2 and the kids, then Laurie came over for supper (mac and cheese of course) and she entertained the kids for the evening. Casey's parents are coming down Mother's day weekend because that's when Laurie graduates!

Jenny LaBo said...

looks like a great time Kara! I love the bugs on the cake.

Kara said...

Jen, Rachel kept saying, "Do you want a spiderman cake , Adam?" So of course, he says "Yeah!" This is as close as it gets honey.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kara & Laurie,
Phil & I had looked at the bug vacuum and almost bought that!! Whew! Glad we didn't.

Laurie said...

Pam, I got the bug vacuum at Meijer. I love to buy the kids toys, then I can help them play with them. :)