Saturday, May 26, 2007

Tub Time



Ahhh, there's nothing like a clean baby! I usually give Abby a bath in the little baby tub, but I threw her in with Rachel tonight. It sure helped with Rachel holding her, I need to get one of those things like Stephanie has that suctions to the tub and the baby can sit in it on her own. You'd think by the fourth kid I would've thought of everything by now.

And I notice when I look at that picure it looks like I have a mustache. I think I need to go examine that a little closer. I have a date with my husband on Monday (in his home town no less). I don't want people thinking he met me at the circus.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Kara, you crack me up! I hope you enjoyed your date!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

you crazy lady !!!!
your too funny :)