Tuesday, May 8, 2007

MOPS





Look at these smiling faces! Here we are this morning at MOPS making our stepping stones. This first picture is my friend Amanda. She told her husband when we first met that she knew we would get along great because I think she is really funny. She IS! And her daughter Emma and Rachel really like each other, too.

Sandy tried to avoid the camera after what I said about her the last time I posted her picture. But there she is in the last picture. She brought cake mix cookes today, they were very good!

Even though Ginnie has a round belly now (she's due end Aug/early Sept) she was right in there mixing cement and helping me out. I am very thankful for all my friends at MOPS. They are a great bunch of women.

3 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

The stepping stones are lovely. Nice work ladies!

Kara said...

Thank you. Stephanie had the idea to use them at the Ladies Tea on Saturday so everyone can see our handiwork.

Jenny LaBo said...

that is a great idea! Sharon will be so proud!