Friday, May 25, 2007





It has been so hot the past couple days, the kids were dying to get out the wading pool. So here they are, Thomas is always napping when the fun stuff goes on. By the end of the day the water was black because they were putting dirt by the scoopful into the water. Rachel always blames Adam for the naughty things that go on, but she is just as guilty.

Poor Abby had her shots yesterday. The kids are always very concerned when she comes home with bandaids all over her legs. Abby is in the 75% for height and weight. She kept trying to crawl off the table when the Dr. was examining her, so they were pleased with her motor skills!

5 comments:

Pam said...

Even that pool looks refreshing. It has been SO HOT!! I just get the hose out and spray down the kids until they are sick of it. I get thme cooled down and the garden watered at the same time.
Have a fun weekend up north!

Kelly Glupker said...

Look at those rolls on Abby - how adorable! (Skinny babies aren't quite as cute in my opinion). Do your kids get all of the shots? I know some people opt out of getting some because of the whole autism thing.
She sure seems young to be crawling. Wow!

Laurie said...

The other night I said 'Abby has chubby little legs', and Rachel said 'I know, I just love them'. :)

Kara said...

Yes, my kids have gotten all their shots. I have asked about the autism thing, and the medical professionals act like it's the most absurd thing I could ask about.
I know a family in Bay City that has triplets (2 girls, 1 boy) . The boy has autism and mom swears he was normal until he had some immunizations- I can't remember how old he was...18 mo? So every time my kids get shots I pray it won't affect them negatively.

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

We all have had shots thru out the years and we are all doing fine ! I swear they just want to find something that causes sickness, behavior issues or learning disabilities just from shots, can not say I agree with that at all. Disciple is what kids need ! We only had one incident with shots which resulted in Olivia having a spinal tap. Other than that we have had no problems at all. I would rather they have them to keep them healthy. Travis agrees and he has been a Nurse for over 10 years and we have read alot of info. Just my opinion :)