Friday, May 18, 2007

Pictures from yesterday


Here's my columbine that I bought on clearance last year. It is huge this year. Adam calls it the Valentine plant.


Angie, this one's for you. :)


We inherited this scooter from Sahknaa. The kids love to go back and forth to Judy's house.


Look, Cathy! The big purple flowers love it at my house!


We went to Amanda's house yesterday afternoon. That's my MOPS friend I've mentioned before. It was nice and sunny so we ate outside. She has 2 kids- Emma and Andrew. Her hubby doesn't get home till late , too, so it was nice to have supper together.


Here are Emma, Rachel, and Adam in the bouncy thing. They sure loved that!

9 comments:

Laurie said...

I want to play in the bouncy thing. :)

Laurie said...

Hmmm, that might make a good present from Aunt Laurie someday. he he

Kara said...

I was afraid you'd say that.

Jenny LaBo said...

How was the class?

Kara said...

The class was good! The instructor brought a typodont (Like a set of dentures) and instruments for every table so we could go over a few things. Hands on is always good. We learned about ultrasonics and a little pain management so we earned an extra credit for doing the pain class :)
Gotta love free credits.

Pam said...

That bouncy thing looks cool! Go ahead Laurie, then I can bring Hannah and James over to play on it too :)

Josh said...

I like free credits, but I love free sandwiches.

Kara said...

But not if they are egg salad. Always leery of those.

Jenny LaBo said...

Good call Kara. I love egg salad but people tend to make it differently.
Plus Josh hates the egg salad.