Saturday, May 5, 2007

It's time to make a little cash- and no, we're not going to Soaring Eagle



A couple days ago Casey decided he was ready for a garage sale. I think he saw the frightened look in my eye (I am a planner, and he was talking this weekend. Oh my.). He said he would take care of it (because he knew I really really really wanted to go garage saling on Friday through Lathrup Park). Needless to say, this morning went great, and we got rid of a lot of junk, and some of Laurie's stuff. I would never call her stuff junk because it always sells first. Now we have gas money for our trip to Cheboygan in a few weeks!

3 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

I love garage sales!

Laurie said...

Thanks for selling my junk too. I keep finding more stuff I want to get rid of. Might need to have another garage sale. :)

Phil Luter said...

Wow! You must have sold a lot if you have enough to buy gas.