Saturday, May 12, 2007

Tea Time!


We had a lovely time at our Ladies Tea today. The speaker was good, the music was good (exactly when will Sarah Glupker have a CD coming out?), the food was good!
Here is our greeter Victoria Elizabeth, Tracey DeLongs great Aunt. Honestly, I knew Tracey was funny, but she was a one-woman show today. If you see Tracey ask her is she still has any hankies in her purse.


Casey's aunt Val, his mom a.k.a. "Maude", Rachel in pig tails, and my mom Sharon T. We also shared a table with my MOPS friend Sandy, Lois Hylsop and her sister, they are so nice!!


What would we do without Debbie? She has a true servant's heart. And Stephanie- we missed you today!


Brenda enjoying some vittles. There were some breads and scones to go along with our tea. Mmmmmm I love bread.


Jamie and Liz saying "HI" to Jenny LaBo!


Stephanie probably carved these in her spare time.


This must be where the popular people sit.


This is Sandy. She just loves Abby. She has a little boy named Matthew.


Mackenzie and cousin Autumn. They are so cute!


Amber serenading us. I think she made the song up. Mackenzie sang a song, too, and did a very good job!

7 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Kara these are great pictures. Sounds like everyone had a good time. Did Sharon had fun?

Jenny LaBo said...

OH and tell Jamie and Liz I said hi back!

Kara said...

Of course Sharon had fun, the program just ran a little long- true Immanuel fashion. Maude and Val had to leave early to go to Laurie's graduation.

I will tell Jamie and Liz hi :) Cathy said she was putting in the bulletin for tomorrow when you guys would be home!

Jenny LaBo said...

Good I am glad she did. :)
Really! Wow. That's really nice of her.

Kelly Glupker said...

Glad you enjoyed the ladies' day. I wish I could have heard Nancy speak. I just love her.

Josh said...

I SO agree. Sarah Glupker needs to put out an album. Along those lines, if you can, please talk her into playing and singing on the Sunday we'll be at IBC. Thanks.

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

great pics Kara !!
yeah spare time whats that and i definetly didnt carve the fruit you are too funny :) would like to learn the tricks but havent yet. sounded like things were so nice and everyone had a great time.