Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fun at the Bennett's


Laurie and Dean had us over for supper last night. Dean grilled hot dogs and hamburgers, the kids made lots of messes, and we had fun watching Casey and Dean in the hot tub. OK, so it wasn't that fun being a spectator, but Laurie will be able to get in soon enough. :) Thanks for having us over!


There is still time folks! I am officially changing my baby weight guess of 6lbs. 14 oz. to 8lbs. 6 oz. I was definitely the lowest guesser, I feel much more confident now about winning.

9 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

I am going to say 8lbs 1oz!
She looks amazing. Moms are so beautiful!

Kara said...

She does look amazing and she never complains about ANYTHING! I have 2 months to go I have to go lay down on the couch frequently!

The Talberts said...

I'm with you on having 2 months to go and not being full of energy. I don't remember being this way with my first two. I think I just know what's in store and that I need to get the rest while I can. ;)

Laurie said...

We're glad you came over, it was fun, and messes clean up. :)

Oh Kara, I do complain...A LOT, I just know it could be worse and try not to complain too much. I'm on the couch or in bed 'resting' a lot too, just ask Dean. :) I think you're second weight guess is more accurate, even though I don't want to admit it.

Jenny LaBo said...

Sounds like you had tons of fun!
:)

chris k said...

Kara, you cannot change your weight guess. I don't think that it's fair...boo hoo cheater! Laurie, I loved the side profile. gurrrrrrrl, baby got front! By the way, I think my guess was around the 9 or 10 pound mark and I'm not changing mine like Kara V. Cheater pants.

Jackie said...

I like that the kids have their toes in the water - too cute!

The Speer's said...

Looks like fun I would rather be there it looks very relaxing. Laurie looks ready to pop :)

Kara said...

Becky- Laurie is Soooooo ready to pop!

Chris K.- it's my blog, I can be fickle if I want to.