Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Amanda!


Today is my friend Amanda's birthday! We are finally the same age so she can quit teasing me about being older.
Here are some things I love about my friend...

*She loves flowers, and loves to get dirty planting them.
* She is never afraid to ask a question, she needs to know answers!
*She loves God
*She loves her family
*She loves to help people. When I was sick she bought me a vaporizer and various medicines to make me feel better.
* Once you know Amanda you know you have a friend for life. :)

5 comments:

chris k said...

Happy birthday, Amanda.

Laurie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA! I guess I could tease you about being older than me(for a few months). :)

Amanda Irene said...

Awww aren't you the best!!!

Yeah you are pretty much stuck with me once we are freinds aren't you!! Heehe

Thanks again for the candy and the magazine. It was so nice to sit and relax with a new magazine on sunday.

Amanda Irene said...

Kara will still be older than me though laurie. :)

Amanda Irene said...

Oh, and I will stop by later to pick up this cake you made for me! Wow its amazing. My mouth is watering!