Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Casey!


Today is my husband's birthday! He is celebrating by doing our garage sale today, and then going to work tonight. Boo!
He is always such a happy guy, it doesn't matter what he's doing. He has the joy of the Lord in his heart, and it comes out in his grin. Yes, some people think he's just crazy, but he's really not. :)

This picture was taken yesterday of Casey playing with our nephew Liam. He is so great with babies and kids in general. It's just one more thing for me to be thankful for. I love you husband, I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

10 comments:

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

happy birthday !

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday Casey!

chris k said...

Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to a great guy! I agree with your wife, you are always joyful. May the joy of the Lord continue to overflow.
~Cathy

Jenny LaBo said...

Happy Birthday!

Amanda Irene said...

Your casey is one of the best guys I know and you guys are very lucky to have one another. Your such a good fit. Thank you jesus!

Happy Day Casey!!!

Pam said...

Happy Birthday Casey!! We love you!!

TraceyLD said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!

You have yourself one wonderful husband and a great father to your children!

Laurie said...

Happy belated birthday Case! Sorry I didn't get your card to you yet, I've just been a little busy. :) Just a few more hours and Adie would have shared your birthday.

The Johnston's said...

Can I get a copy of that picture. They are soooo cute. I think that is the best one taken of then together and I would like to put in in Liam's crap book.