Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Last Few Days in Pictures


Here are the three replacements for the front, I am quite happy with them, but they need to grow a bit to fill their spaces nicely.

This is a classic Veihl family moment- Adam is trying to coddle Abby, Thomas is in his moon boots just getting over a crying spell, and Rachel is laughing at... the air?


Rachel had a program at school yesterday morning, all the grades sang two patriotic songs. I did get a picture of her smiling, but someone was walking by and blocking all the other kids, so I posted this pic instead.


Adam turned 5 yesterday! There is a piece missing out of his cake because Rachel was really sad that she had to go to school and miss our lunch together, so I sent a piece with her.


Boy, it sure is nice to have connections. Casey knows the owners of Stardust Lanes, and they let us take the kids for Adam's birthday- free. :) We even got a pizza!


Tommy liked to be up close and personal with the whole bowling experience. Thankfully, Rachel never dropped the ball on his head.

11 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

Thats too funny! I thought the same thing about her dropping the ball on his head. hah.
I told the guy at the nursery that I bought that "whatever that is" and he said it might get scale and if it does you have to spray it or it will die! Good to know huh. I wish my front landscaping was as samll as yours. It will fill in and look soo cute in no time. Meanwhile the price of housing is dropping STILL like a rock. I think we might get 100 thousand out of ours. EEEkkk.

Kara said...

Spray it with what
Yeah, the housing market it pretty depressing, we'll be stacking kids in the basement instead of moving somewhere with more bedrooms.

Amanda Irene said...

Well if you stay in the area you will lose on your house but the next house you get will be at a loss to them too.

I don't know what kind of spray. :P sorry

Pam said...

Happy Belated Birthday Adam!
I can still remember him on game nights on Tuesday as a little tiny guy, crying. I still loved holding him and I still love that little guy. I'll see you Sunday!

Kelly Glupker said...

Happy Birthday!

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday Adam.
I love the family picture. It cracks me up.
I love bowling. Steve is good (used to be better). I have a pic of him when he was like 8 surrounded by trophies.

The Johnston's said...

Kara all you need are some bunk beds. Then you will be ok for awhile. Unless you plan on having more yet?

Anonymous said...

You're right Kara, that first picture is a classic! It really is a great picture. So your family.
~Cathy

Jenny LaBo said...

Dude that looks like fun!

Kara said...

The bowling was fun, but it was at a bad time for us- 12:30. Abby and TOmmy were both tired and they forgot about our pizza so we had to wait even longer... oh well, the kids are still talking about it, so they did have a good time!

The Speer's said...

Happy b-lated b-day Adam. Love the pictures. It's o.k. just pile them up. I have three boys on one bunk bed Richard on top because he is the biggest and kyle and trevor on the bottom the bottom is a double size they are so growing out of it though.