Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend


Saturday was a beautiful day to drive to my parents, the kids were really good on the way THERE.
This was just one of those yards along the way that I wanted to stop and wander around in, but instead I took a picture.


This picture is for Jenny- do you know where this is? I believe we did a little sucker fishing down there long ago. :)


They LOVE to play outside, even Abby is having a good time up on the trailer.


The kids told me I was too big to go for a ride in the wagon. :(


It is aways a struggle to get four kids to smile at once, but we tried!


Here we have the girls, Abby always has her thumb in her face.

9 comments:

Laurie said...

Such good pictures! I'm not sure who's having more fun with the wagon, grandpa or the kids. You and your mom look so much alike, same nose, face shape, you sometimes even sound like Sharon. :)Glad you had fun.

Jenny LaBo said...

awww
Is it Orville's?
I love these picturs. The grass is so green!

Kara said...

Yes it is Orville's! I knew I shouldn't have given a clue.

Jenny LaBo said...

the clue cinched it. At first glance I thought maybe it was his :)

The Speer's said...

Nice pictures. I'm glad you had a nice time.

Pam said...

You DO look and sound like Sharon. Good thing she's such a great lady :)
Missed you Sunday, but I'll see you soon, I hope! Are you going to be around the first part of Memorial Day weekend? Or are you going up north the whole weekend?

Kara said...

Pam, as of right now we aren't planning on going up north, because if Laurie has the baby around then they'll all be down here! So maybe I will see you then!!!

Pam said...

Yay! I'll be around Thursday night - Sunday evening. Any day work better than another for you? I'd love to stop by with Evan so I can see all your kids!

Jackie said...

I love the pic of you and the 4 kids. Very cute!