Thursday, May 1, 2008

I have been tagged- thanks Kate

what was I doing ten years ago?
I was 23 yrs old, right in the thick of hygiene school and still working weekends at Olive Garden.

5 things on my "to-do" list...
* wash the kids bedding
* think of something other than macaroni and cheese for supper
* make Adam a tasty treat for his birthday tomorrow
* add things to my to-do list so it looks like I'm a productive member of society

snacks I enjoy

*cereal
*applesauce, cheese, and crackers
* cookies (oatmeal choc chip is my favorite)
* pretzels and dip
* did I already say cereal?

five things i'd do if i were a billionaire...
* move to a house in the county
*donate our current house to the church so missionaries or whoever visiting would have a place to stay
* trip to Hawaii or somewhere tropical
* hire someone to help me landscape the yard
* hire someone to scrub my kitchen floor a couple times a month

5 bad habits...
* too much internet time
* my obsession with American Idol
* not reading enough to my kids
* snacking too late at night
* losing my temper too quickly

places i've lived...
*Deckerville, MI
* Saginaw, MI ( I guess I could list all the apt. complexes I've lived in, but I've only lived in 2 towns!)

five jobs i've had...
*pickle sorter
* pickle packer
* Burger King cashier
* Olive Garden hostess
* dental hygienist

who's next????
I tag... Laurie B., Jenny L (when your internet is up and running, no pressure), Amanda L., Steph A. (if Pam hasn't tagged you already), Chris Klein. :)

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Thanks for the tag Kara...I see nothing wrong with Mac & Cheese every night. :)

The Speer's said...

It seems like both of us want to move to the country I would love to live in the country again some day.

Amanda Irene said...

Chris K has some posting to do!! I have the garage sale this weekend so I will do this .. . .soon. :)

Josh said...

I hate to be Mr. Glum, but it's looking pretty doubtful whether we're going to be able to hook up to the wi-fi at the trailer park. I'm trying to talk Jen into buying a laptop with a wireless antenna, though, so we could go to McDonald's in town (because for some reason McD's decided it was imperative for them to have wi-fi) and do our internetting there. One of us will certainly let you know if I finally manage to convince her. Until then...