Friday, May 30, 2008

Slooooow going...

We just got back from the hospital, it is 6 pm. Laurie got an epidural a couple hours ago and is feeling MUCH better. She is still not dilated past 3cm. THey are going to check her soon and see if she is progressing now that she is more comfortable and relaxed. If things aren't rolling in a couple hours they will do a c-section at that time, which she is fine with. it has now been a little over 24 hours since her water broke. She is tired and ready to see her baby. Dean is being supportive and enjoyed his dinner of Burger King. Speaking of which, I am starving!

5 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

oh thanks for the update!!!!

I can't believe they let her go past 24 hours!!! Thats a big rule!!!

Won't be long and we will be fussing over you and your #5 baby girl!!

The Speer's said...

Thanks for the update I will be checking every so often.

Kara said...

I don't think there is anything magical about the number 24, it's just an approximation. It will be soon, though!

Kara said...

They said the baby looked great, and Laurie's b.p. and all that is perfect, I think that's why they are letting her go past the 24 hour mark.

Amanda Irene said...

thats such a relief. now if she would just come out. I remeber wanting to hold my babys soo bad!!