Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fun Morning


Yesterday Casey took a vacation day, so we went to the riverwalk in Bay City for the morning! Adam loves driving over rivers, so I thought playing next to one would be just as cool. I was right.


Abby likes to swing, but my lap is shrinking.


Thomas is like an accident waiting to happen. And we didn't have to wait long yesterday, he fell off some playground equipment narrowly escaping bonking his head on several bars on the way down... the mulch got the best of him at the bottom.


Adam and Tommy chasing the poor ducks


I'm taking a poll- I hear all the time, "Adam looks just like a little Casey!" I don't see it AT ALL, other than the buzzed hair. So what is your opinion???

13 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Honestly, I can see both of you in him.

Amanda Irene said...

No I don't see it at all either. He has caseys hair color?!? While I was taking to him at church he was bitting his lip just they way you do, it was too cute.

Pam said...

I've always thought Adam is the one kid that looks like you. He acts like the stories we hear about Casey as a kid though :)
I love that playground at the Riverwalk. Looks like you had fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok! I'm the one that thinks he's looking more & more like Casey. I think he started out looking like you Kara, but he's changing and is getting more of his daddy's looks. He's handsome no matter what, though, always has been! ~Cathy

Laurie said...

What a fun family time. Casey used to chase ducks too. :) I see Casey in Adam, but Rachel looks the most like her daddy.

The Johnston's said...

I think it is the shape of Adams had it looks like Caseys.

The Speer's said...

Poor little Tommy I hope he is o.k. I think Adam looks like his dad but has your smile. Looks like you all had fun.

Josh said...

If he likes driving over rivers, he should try flying over them. Shame you don't know any pilots. :)

Kara said...

Josh, every time he hears a plane or helicopter go over he says, "There goes Josh!"

Josh said...

That's awesome. Mady used to do that too; don't know if she still does.

Chris said...

I vote that he looks like Casey. He acts like him too. Sorry Kara!

Amanda Irene said...

I agree with sara his face is narrow like caseys but those are your eye brows! :)

Kara said...

I guess I think Rachel is the only one with a long skinny head (like Casey) and Adam's is more square to me.
But of course it doesn't matter, I just thought it was fun to see what everybody thought- thanks for humoring me!!