Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'll Give You Something to Cry About


Today didn't start out half bad. I was in my pajamas until lunch time. Amanda called and that is always worth a few laughs. But then things started to spiral downward from there... the afternoon was full of crankiness. Here is Anna. This is typical. If she sees me she cries. I don't know if I should take it personally or not.


We all know that Tommy loves Anna. But he hogs her.


This is what happens when Tommy has to be separated from Anna so others can enjoy her. Go ahead, you can feel sorry for him if you want.


All I wanted was a picture of her cute hair cut. Boy, that was a lot to ask for after a hard day at school. Yikes.


Abby was telling me, "NO NO!" About what, I'm not sure.

Just another day in the life.

13 comments:

chris k said...

The second day back at school is torture. Didn't you know that? The first day is exciting but the second day is like any other...sometimes boring!

Laura Wells said...

I couldn't find Rachel for a while at the holiday concert because I was looking for longer hair. She looks older with that cut. Not sure if you like that idea or not.

Pam said...

My kids were cranky today. I think Chris is right. The second day back IS torture!
I know she's crying, but I really like Rachel's hair cut!! Too cute!

Rachel said...

Hi, I'm some random weirdo that reads your blog (actually I found it through Melissa's blog!).

I just wanted to say, your kids are SO CUTE even when they're crying, and this post made me feel better to know that it wasn't just me today. :)

The Talberts said...

Ha.
Eli cries quite often when he sees me. I think he can sense when someone who lactates walks by.

Jenny said...

we had that sort of day, too. and we don't go to school. Here's to a better today!

Liz K said...

It's been a week like that around here too...blahhhhh

Kara said...

Laura, I know the cut makes her look older, but it is SOOOO much easier to comb or wash now!

Rachel- don't worry. I already know who you are. I am the queen of blog stalking. Thanks for stopping in! :)

Melissa, yes, I think it's the milk. You are always right.

Rachael Neal said...

annelise cries when i touch her. i think she associates me with nap time. i usually let her play freely until its time to take a nap. hm...my kid hates me. is that normal? :)

Amanda Irene said...

I agree it was a tuff day!

Amanda Irene said...

I feel bad I keep coming back b/c these pictures make me laugh. Emma did notice rachels hair on sunday.

Jackie said...

I don't think I have ever seen a picture of Rachel being upset.

The Speer's said...

Your kids are cute even when they are crying. Which I was doing last night and feel like doing still. The reason is on my blog.