Saturday, January 24, 2009

Today's Observations

Life is taking it's dear sweet time to return to normal. I am still having some kidney pain, I think that last stone is putting up a good fight in leaving my body. Motrin is my friend and I feel some relief if I stay on it.

Now on to some observations from the day...

*Ellen DeGeneres is now a Cover Girl. That's just weird for some reason.

*Why did the bulls in the movie "Barnyard" have udders?

* Cottage cheese and peaches make for a tasty snack.

*I only ate 2 oreos out of the entire package. That tells you I was really sick.

*My Christmas tree is still up. My mom said, "So are you leaving that up until spring?"

*Abby's shirt can stand on it's own at the end of the day from all the dried snot on the sleeves.

*I am reading "The Shack". I just got to the part where he meets God. Huh. That was interesting. *eye roll***

8 comments:

Laura Wells said...

I love cottage cheese and fruit. I thought Ellen looked odd as acover girl too. And I am so sorry you are still in pain.

Kelly Glupker said...

The Shack? Ask Pastor Mark what he thinks of that book. ;)

Pam said...

I thought the same thing about Barnyard! Weird.
Evan and I love cottage cheese and peaches. Tastes so yummy!

Kara said...

Kelly- A couple girls at work read it and it got passed to me. They can't wait to discuss it!
I already know what Pastor Mark thinks!

Pam- I was hoping somebody else had seen the movie. We have been laughing our heads off here watching it.

Kara said...

Oh- Laura- THE PAIN IS GONE!

I believe the stone ended it's long treacherous journey last night before bed. That means I actually got some sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chris k said...

I appreciate your observations. The Shack was weird, I think Ellen should not be a cover girl because she seems like the "man", cottage cheese and fruit...not so great together in my opinion, and bulls should have udders just like they should have the baby cows! All of these things are totally normal!!! ;P

Jenny LaBo said...

I refuse to watch Barnyard for that VERY reason. I used to get so angry at the previews.

krissy said...

I'm laughing hard at Abby's shirt!!! We have a few of those around here too.
And i just took my tree down about a week and a half ago and I don;t have a kidney stone to blame.