Saturday, January 17, 2009

More Complaining about Sickness


Here is Abby exactly a year ago- sick.


And here is Abby today. Rachel is sick, too. I am really having unpleasant thoughts about the whole month of January. We are always sick. Can't we just skip to February? At least we have birthdays to look forward to there.


We entertained ourselves this morning by making paper snowflakes. And laughing at Adam's clothes.


Here's Humpty-Dumpty hanging out by the kitchen. Casey lowered the crib yesterday because she was starting to pull herself up. I want my baby back!!!

9 comments:

The Talberts said...

Either she is really advanced, or my babies are really sloooooow. Because Eli is nowhere near sitting up or pulling up.

Kara said...

M, I think she is ahead of where she should be. Tommy was walking at 9 months, I think she'll be like him. Your babies are not sloooooow!

Rachel said...

I can commiserate with you on sickness. Both Keegan and I are STILL coughing/sniffing. Even after a round of antibiotics each.

I am glad you liked the enchilada soup! It's one of my favorite recipes. I accidentally had 3 bowls that night, I think that maybe negates the 'diet' affect.

Kara said...

Rachel-I had 3 bowls too!!!!

Pam said...

Boo! For sick kids. This flu sure is making it's rounds. Thinking and praying for you with the sick kiddos.

Betsy said...

Joshua has been sick too. Just a cold though. He came up to me Thursday night and said, "Mamma, bad news---I a sick". He is feeling better today what with Triaminic(Daytime & Nighttime), Kleenex and lots of cuddles & watered down juice. Both boys slept until after 8 this morning. A rarity.

Betsy

Jackie said...

Somehow my kids have escaped most (but not all) sicknesses this year. I don't know how. Is Adam taking lessons from Jacob on how to get dressed? That totally looks like an outfit that Jacob would pick out. Hope you all start feeling better soon! Need anything?

Kim said...

I have the flu right now but am VERY thankful the kids are healthy. I can't believe she is sitting up already. Carson is close but not quite there yet. I am okay with that though.... I REALLY don't want him to grow up.

Laurie said...

We need to lower our crib now too. I think Anna is as big as Addie! Guess I won't be able to hand down many clothes.