Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A little catch-up


This was cute because Adam was "reading" to Tommy and Abby. He loves this book with the song This Old Man, he played one... he will sing the whole thing! Adam is really changing. He will work at the table and sing songs that he makes up and then say, "Do you like that one, mom?"


Brothers are such pests!

I keep telling Anna that there is no rush, she doesn't need to be standing, but her father just keeps pushing and pushing her. :)


Here are my little princesses getting all dolled up.

6 comments:

Pam said...

That little Anna is getting cuter and cuter!

Jenny LaBo said...

AWWWW
they are getting so big!

Laura Wells said...

I love how they have the same eyes..like their mommy.

Amanda Irene said...

ahhh a new stage! Emma is there with the singing and helping with button and zippers. What a nice stage! I would like to see the kids put on a show like the vontrap kids! : )

Kara said...

Amanda! The VonTraps... I think my dreams of that are pretty much shattered.

Amanda Irene said...

Theres still time. the oldest was like 17!