Friday, January 30, 2009

An Ode

I love to get cards in the mail. Who doesn't? I received a card today from my best friend. She doesn't just send a card, she pours her heart and soul into just the right words...

(this is printed with her permission just incase you wondered)


An Ode to the "Stone"
(by Jennifer LaBo)

Oh you horrible, painful thing
Oh what a disaster you bring!!

Desperate to get you out
So much so, it causes a shout

Causing pain wherever you go
Oh how we loathe you so

So happy everyone will be
When we see you swirling out to sea.


6 comments:

chris k said...

How cute is that!

Jenny LaBo said...

Nice picture! Josh was very proud of the illustration that he provided.
:)

Pam said...

That is so fun! Jenny you're a great friend to all :)
Thanks for the giggle.

Laura Wells said...

No wonder you miss Jenny so much! And I love the crappin' book.

Laurie said...

I love it. :)

Amanda Irene said...

heheheh