Wednesday, January 14, 2009

On the Mend


We have had sick boys off and on for a week. Adam came home sick last Wednesday, then Tommy got it on Saturday. He fell asleep on me which NEVER happens!


This is how Tommy looks when he's feeling better. It makes me a little nervous.


This was yesterday- note Adam. He looked almost gray. Ewww. He has slept a lot and watched many cartoons. Casey took him to the Dr. on Monday because I was worried about his kidney problem flaring up again, but the dr. said his urine looked fine- yay! When you're a mom you can get excited about those things.


Anna likes the blocks in the boys room.


Casey is up to his old tricks. He has done this will all our babies.


Adam is looking a lot better today, he has been playing with Abby and Tommy , and he even had a bagel this morning.

9 comments:

Pam said...

Yay for feeling better!!
This bug is a long lasting one. That is for sure :)
I think I have pictures of Casey doing the same thing with Rachel and Adam as with Anna. What a fun daddy :)

Laurie said...

Addie wants a turn with uncle Casey. :) She's over 18 pounds now!!

The Talberts said...

Anna seems so big compared to Eli.

I'm glad everyone is feeling better. We had some kind of bug around here and it was miserable.

chris k said...

Hooray that the boys are on the mend. I personally like the off-kilter glasses that Tommy is sporting.

Jackie said...

I'm glad everyone is feeling better. Missed you at MOPS. Anna looks so big in that picture with Casey.

amber said...

I'm glad they're feeling better. I'll pass on the good news to Jackson!

Kara said...

Well, now Rachel has the bug. She has been wearing her winter coat around the house tonight because she is cold, but her face is burning up. WHEN WILL IT END??????????????

Pam said...

OH NO!!! I'm praying!

Amanda Irene said...

I can handle the picture of casey and the baby. It was the one of matt throwing jackson that gave me a heart attack.

Aww This will pass fast!!!!

Abby is sooo cute she's lookin like her mom more and more!