Monday, January 5, 2009

Valerie

Marsha (my mother-in-law, Val's sis) was able to attend Adam and Rachel's Christmas program today at their school, I think the distraction was good for her. :)

She said that Val's tracheotomy was postponed until tomorrow. They are hoping the skin infection in that area will be better by then.
Apparently Gaylord and Petosky both have facilities that could take Val in the near future. One of the gals that works at the hospital is rooting for Gaylord, so we will too. It is close to Sarah, which is comforting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kara, I have some inforamtion about guardianship, social security disability, medicare and nursing home website. Where is the best place to send this? Please email me at Aprila17@att.net and let me know. Thanks so much.

Jomomma said...

Do not respond! someone with this email address (Aprila17@att.net) cleaned out our PayPal account. Searching for this email is how I found this blog. Be warned!