Saturday, July 12, 2008

Go Away Germs


My poor little Buddy. He napped on the living room floor today for about 4 hours. I knew something was odd about that. Barb came over and he got up long enough to show her a bug outside and have her read a book to him, then he threw up. He laid back down the rest of the evening. By 7:00 Tommy didn't look much better... (at least he didn't puke)



Abby is giving me the evil eye because she knows I'm going to take the crayons away from her. She likes to peel all the paper off them.


Rachel practiced making paper dolls all day. It was kind of nice to have the boys in bed a little early and spend some time on the porch with her.

Rachel's quote of the day...

"Sometimes when I'm in bed I just look up at God and smile." Love that girl!

9 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

aww rachel!
and
Eeeww tommy and adam!

Its been a really weird sickness thats run threw our house too. You know snot running down the back of his throat can give you a belly ache. Maybe it was just to many cherrys....the heat?

Do you have to worry about his kidneys at all anymore?

I love love love abby evil eye. Like i said she looks like her mom!!!!

Amanda Irene said...

Its not 10:45 either. It almost midnight!

Kara said...

What's wrong with us?!?! WHy aren't we in bed?!?! I talked to Jenny on the phone and that got me all wired up I think.

They told us to especially check his urine when he is sick because that is when the syndrome is likely to flare up again. It has never flared up since the initial treatment with the Prednisone (I think he was about 2 1/2, he was on the stuff for 6 months).

The Speer's said...

Sorry the boys are sick. Rachel looks so grown up. Kyle is still going through his kidney problems and has alot of test coming up. I'm glad Adam hasn't had anymore problems.

john said...

I hate when my kids are sick, of course, but it's so sweet when they're all cuddly and sleepy. I hope your little guys feel better soon.

How did you make the paper dolls like that?

The Talberts said...

oops again. that was me. not ben.

Kara said...

Melissa, it's just construction paper folded accordion style and then you cut out the person... the directions were on the inside of the construction paper tablet- how handy!

Amanda Irene said...

rachel is crafty!

Jackie said...

Abby looks so big in that picture. She doesn't have that baby look to her face.