Friday, July 18, 2008

My Girls



These were taken last night. It wasn't the best of nights for me. I don't sleep enough as it is (you could blame my addiction to blogging for part of that) and Abby did not want to go to sleep. Rachel doesn't want to be in her room without Abby, so I Iet them stay up till almost 10:00. At least they were quiet. Abby has a few select books that she likes to look at over and over again, but I don't know how many more times I can sing the 12 Days of Christmas without going out of my mind completely (that being one of the books). Then she was up at 5 or 5:30am saying, "MOMMY!" and tossing her favorite blankie out so I would come in and retrieve it. This went on till about 7, which is when everyone else gets up.
But aren't these pictures cute? I know you can't see it here, but I love her tan little legs with the white creases in the chub. Love it.

5 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

I've seen you make that face that abbys making. Hah! She's a card!

Kara said...

THat's her kissing face. Can't resist that one!

Laurie said...

LOVE the kissy face!

Addison had a bad day yesterday. She was awake most of the day, and would cry unless I held her, or pushed her in the stroller. She is sleeping in her swing right now...whew.

The Talberts said...

Cute.
And .. so thoroughly done was I with Christmas books in July that I secretly (as in - after bed time) gathered up each and every Christmas book and stuffed them in with our Christmas decorations (where they should've been all along, I think). They haven't missed them so far.

Kara said...

Melissa, that is an EXCELLENT idea.