Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hot and Humid

Today started off on a good note- Amanda picked Rachel and Adam up for bible school, I made it to my dr. appointment on time... only to find out that my appointment is TOMORROW. So I slumped out of the office and stopped at Rite-Aid to look at magazines for a couple minutes before heading home. The day just got hotter and hotter, but thankfully a little rain tonight cooled things off nicely. Here is how we spent the afternoon/evening...


This girl would live in her little pool! She was sans clothes, so I had to carefully take the pic so I could post it. :)


Tommy, just up from his nap, is contemplating getting in the wading pool.


Here are the girls hanging out in front of the fan. We have a wall unit air conditioner in the kitchen, so I try my best to blow the cool air into the living room.


I found Adam in bed sleeping at 7:00pm. Now I pray that he stays there till 7:00 am. Yes I know, the poor boy needs some manly sheets, but this is the coolest thing I have for him right now. :(

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I love the pic of the girls in front of the fan. Adam looks so peaceful sleeping. I love to watch Jacob and Kaitlyn sleep - it makes my heart melt.

Rachael Neal said...

we don't have ac either. just a window unit in our bedroom, which i try to blow into the living room - most of the time to no avail. we're sweating it out with you, although i'm not pregnant, so i'm sure you're suffering much more!

Pam said...

I can't believe how tan Rachel is!! Ok, I can because she gets so tan every year. I too love the sleeping Adam picture. He is so sweet looking. Did he sleep until 7:00am??

Kentucky Kate said...

Oh you poor little trooper. Eric and I had constant fights about the thermostat when I was pregnant. I wanted to live in an igloo. If you lived down here, I'd invite you over for the day.

Kara said...

Pam and Jackie- I'm always taking pics of them sleeping, sometimes it's the only time the boys aren't a moving blur for the camera.

Rachael, at least you get to sleep comfortably, you can always have supper in bed.

Kate- I would love to come over!!!