Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's Thursday night, still no baby


Let's face it- I detest supper time. It's lots of work, the boys don't like anything, Abby is really messy... it's just lots of work. But tonight the Favorite Child Award goes to Rachel, because I pulled these potato wedges out of the oven and she said, "Those look YUMMY!" Awwwww, that's my girl. They were actually a hit with everyone but Adam. What a surprise.


I LOVE when the four of them play together! After supper they played picnic... and used the bowl part of the plastic potty for their food. Don't worry, nobody ever uses it.


Tonight Aunt Sarah (Casey's sis), uncle Kyle, and little Liam came for a visit. Liam is going to be 7 months old tomorrow, I just can't believe it. And he gets cuter every time we see him!


Tommy really enjoyed his one on one time with uncle Kyle. Dump trucks and bulldozers are not my favorite topics to read about, so it was great that someone could share in Tommy's enthusiasm.

7 comments:

chris k said...

You've got to love a man who has the patience to read about dump trucks!

The Talberts said...

Really? You have children who do not like potato wedges. I've never heard of such a thing.

When is your actual 40 week due date?

The Speer's said...

I love it also when the three boys get along it isn't to often but it is nice when they do. When one gets really hurt they actually care about the other one :)

Kara said...

Melissa, my due date is August 9. Tomorrow is 39 weeks!
And if you met Adam, there are many things you would just say, "Huh. Really" to, potato wedges being just one of those many weird things.

TraceyLD said...

Liam looks like one of your kids. You can tell they are related. At first I thought it was Abby on the toy beside Sarah but the Abby is bigger.

I wasn't excited about dinner last night either. We all did eat.
I talked to Sandy after you yesterday. She says she is HOT! usually she is always cold. But she just can not get comfortable. Her due date is the 27th.

Amanda Irene said...

We use that potty seat for variuos purposes too!!

Glad tracey updated us I was wondering. I should call her.

Pam said...

Oh Kara, Little James wouldn't like the potato wedged either. We tease him and tell him if anything has flavor he probably won't like it. I understand. Hannah is my food cheerleader. Sometimes we really need it!!